You must complete all required fields (marked with an asterisk) to register for a show.
Select the event you wish to attend, indicate your participant
type, tell us about your planned booth activity, and review and accept the terms and conditions.
Note: You may only sign up for one event at a time
1. By applying for exhibit space, the applicant hereby releases Network Events, Inc., the sponsoring television station(s) and/or sponsoring organization(s), the event facility, and all event contractors, their respective agents, licensees, parent and affiliated companies, officers, directors, and employees from any and all liabilities to applicant, its agents, licensees, parent and affiliated companies, officers, directors and employees that may arise or be asserted as a result of submission of an application or of participation in the Event. Acceptance of an application does not imply endorsement by the sponsoring television station(s) of the applicant’s products or services, nor does rejection imply lack of merit of product or service.
2. The sponsoring television station(s) and/or sponsoring organization(s) has sole right to determine eligibility of any organization, product or service for inclusion in the Event and retains the right to rescind the contract at any time if the exhibit is deemed to be contrary to the best interests of the Event. Network Events, Inc. and the sponsoring television station have the right to move any exhibitor’s location in the exhibit hall for any reason.
3. You cannot sublet, assign, or apportion any of your exhibit space to any other group or person, and you cannot represent, advertise, or distribute literature for any other group or person, unless you have written approval from Network Events, Inc. and/or the sponsoring television station(s) and/or sponsoring organization(s).
4. Selection criteria include activities, tests, screenings, products and services as listed on your Application to Participate. If approved, you hereby agree to fully staff your exhibit on all Event days and provide all of the listed activities, tests, screenings, products and services on all Event days. If you cannot, you must notify Network Events, Inc. at least thirty (30) days prior to the Event.
5. Applicant hereby agrees to comply with all rules and regulations as set forth in documentation that will be provided to Applicant, including materials that are available to Applicant as part of the Event’s online exhibitor services information, upon approval of application.
Copyright © 2021 Network Events, Inc. (NEI). All rights are reserved.