2016 NBC 4 & Telemundo 47 Health & Fitness Expo
NBC4 / NY Giants Health Expo Provides Two Days of Family Fun and Wellness
The 4th Annual NBC4 / T47 Health & Fitness Expo, held in partnership with the NY Giants, May 14 & 15 attracted a record number of health-minded consumers to MetLife Stadium for two days of family fun and wellness. Visitors to the expo had the opportunity to walk on the actual field where their favorite players play, and had access to exclusive locker room tours. An additional Zipline tower was added complementing popular, returning activities, including a rock climbing wall and the “Giants Experience”, where fans participated in football-themed activities on the field.
Past and present New York Giants including Phil Simms, Victor Cruz, Rashad Jennings, Steve Weatherford, and Mark Herzlich, as well as Jasper Brinkley, Larry Donnell, Brad Wing, J.T. Thomas, Dwayne Harris, Zak DeOssie, Jonathan Casillas interacted with attendees, signed autographs and posed for photos.
Other highlights from the expo included:
* Event Co-Host Rashad Jennings led Sunday’s popular “Zen in the Zone” Mega-Yoga event on the field
* Super Bowl XXI MVP Phil Simms led an important discussion on healthy living habits on and off the field
* Super Bowl XLVI champion Weatherford led a discussion on health and fitness sharing his secrets of success with attendees.
* Several Olympians also appeared to discuss their experiences on the world stage
* Participants from Top Chef conducted healthy cooking demonstrations and shared recipes with attendees.
The 2017 expo will be again held in the spring at MetLife Stadium. For complete exhibiting information or to reserve space, call or email Carter Strickland at 512-522-2435 firstname.lastname@example.org .