2019 NBC 4 & Telemundo 47 Health & Fitness Expo New York
7th Annual NBC4 / Telemundo 47 / NY Giants Health & Fitness Expo
A star-studded opening ceremony and ribbon-cutting headlined by New York Giants Offensive Lineman Nate Solder, and anchors and reporters from both NBC 4 New York and Telemundo 47 kicked off the 7th Annual Health & Fitness Expo at MetLife Stadium on Saturday, June 22. Presented by Quest Diagnostics, the FREE, family-friendly mega event attracted an estimated 40,000 attendees. Visitors were entertained, informed, participated in fun family activities on the field, meet their favorite Giants players and alumni and purchased products and services that promote a healthy lifestyle.
Additional Expo highlights also include:
- The iconic Ellen “Cash Grab” booth. One lucky Expo visitor was chosen for an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles to watch the show live.
- The New York Red Bulls lead a special soccer clinic for all fans,
- Touring the StormTeam 4 / La Autoridad en El Tiempo weather center, featuring live weather demonstrations
- Healthy cooking demonstrations and meeting on-site health experts to discuss integrative approaches to disease prevention, healthy dieting and nutritional information.
- “Zen in the Zone,” presented by Hackensack Meridian Health where 1,000 yogis practiced yoga on the MetLife Stadium field.
- Scaling a massive rock wall, taking flight on two zip lines and joining the “Giants Experience” presented by Verizon where fans can participate in football-themed activities on the MetLife Stadium field.
- Adopting a new pet through Clear the Shelters, Tri-State pet adoption initiative. The Bergen County Animal Shelter and Long Island’s Little Shelter were available for families to meet a homeless pet in need of a forever home.
For 2020 exhibiting information contact Carter Strickland at 512-522-2435 email@example.com